Poem: Keep On Trying To Make A Brand New Start:)



When I feel down because I didn't get what I want
I just sit tight and be happy, because God is thinking of something better to
When something happens to myself, good or bad, consider what it means
There's a purpose to life's events,
To teach myself how to laugh more or not to cry too hard.

Stop looking backward instead of pointing out my feet forward
I can't go back to make a brand new start
But I can start from now and make a brand new ending
God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain
But He did promise strength for the day, comfort for tears, and light for the way

Disappointments are like road humps
They slow down a bit
But I enjoy the smooth road after wards
Don't stay on the humps too long
I Just Have to Move on!