(Back) In Love Over Again


Like most broken-hearted people in the world
I had given up myself on love
I had reached a point in my life
Where I believed that true love never even existed
At least...for me

What is love anyway?
They told me that love is a mysterious of life
They told me that love is everything to live
They told me that love offers the joy, fun and light hope
Most of all, love is a sweet surprise of life

Don’t they forget?
To see the opposite side of love
That love also blinds their eyes and deaf their ears
Misleading everyone else in this crazy place of called love
Since mostly only bullshit stuffs are needed there

All because I was tired of being hurt
Tired always settling for second best as most broken-hearted people do
Tired waiting my prince charming to come and stay....not only say hello
Therefore....
I just contently to live my life without love



Never thought before there’s a part of love tale that never lie
Told that the strangest thing about love is
It will find us when we least expect it
Coming into our life with a song of sincere and true love
And this is what called the magic of love

Out of nowhere
Out of the blue
This man enters my life
Amaze me, make me speechless
He gives me a priceless gift that I will always treasure
Unconditionally loving myself and kids:)