Beautiful Words of Luv


Love is not complicated, but it's we who make it complicated:)


For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a special heart somewhere to receive it:)


A sincere word I love you brings much more happiness than money:)


No matter how ugly we think we are, there must be special someone that loves us who believes we are the most beautiful and irresistible thing on earth and nothing nor any woman can ever change that:)


To translate love into words, sometimes, is an impossible task. Cause I'll know love when I hear it....with heart:)


Many people say, "Don’t ever stay with a guy who makes you cry cause the one who is, wont make you cry”. But I've learned that if "one night the moon asked me, If he makes you cry so much why don’t you leave him? I would answer...Moon, could you ever leave your sky?":)


Sometimes, love for me is just a loving hand to hold and a caring heart to understand:)




To love is a beautiful, mysterious event; do not miss it.

Be neither too cautious nor too absorbed. Too many of

us reason with our hearts and experience with our heads.

It cannot be so. The heart knows no logic beyond need

and desire; the head has no senses except the common

and the pragmatic. Neither, frankly, is useful in love

anyway. Rely on your sixth sense, that little voice within.

There is no preparation for or protection from the joy and

pain of relationships. They are inseparable twins. One follows

another.


Even if I am saying I love you more than you can know...I need you more than you will ever know...I care for you more that anyone you know.... But you will never know that unless you give me a chance:)


When I'm with you I have fun; when I'm with you I forget all that's bad.

When I'm with you nothing else seems to exist; when I'm with you I feel loved...

And it scares me:(